What it is
Smart connected car system to monitor your loved one’s safety score, get notified when a custom boundary is exceeded, vehicle diagnostics, crash notification, emergency assistance and more.
- Safety Score: Safety score uses your loved one’s phone to create a score based on her acceleration, speed braking and cornering.
- Speed and Boundary Alert: Get notified if your loved one’s car exceeds the set speed limit or crosses the custom boundaries.
- Crash Detection: Hum automatically sends crews if it detects a crash. In addition, your loved one can connect to Hum’s 24/7 Emergency Assistance at the push of a button.
- Roadside Assistance: Get 24/7 roadside help directly to your location at the push of a button for dead batteries, lockouts, towing and much more.
- Vehicle Location: See where the car is now and where it’s going. Whether the car is parked or on-the-move, you’re able to view its location in real time.
- Vehicle Diagnostics: If the car’s Check Engine Light is on, you can find easy-to-understand alerts for hundreds of car issues and avoid serious breakdowns.
- Stolen Vehicle Assistance: Help authorities find the missing vehicle by connecting to an agent who can help police find the car using its real-time location.
- Navigation: Get turn-by-turn directions with traffic updates and route options, and search for locations by name or address.
- Driving History: Get detailed trip and vehicle stats by individual trip or by day, week, month or year. You’ll see data on the average miles traveled, idle time, average miles per gallon, speed and more.
Hum+: $29.99 for equipment, $20.00 for one-time activation fee, $10/month for monthly subscription, shipping is FREE.
HumX: $150 for equipment, $20.00 for one-time activation fee, $15/month for monthly subscription with 2-year required subscription, shipping is FREE.
Where to Get it
Buy it from Hum’s website. Click here.