What it is
Roommate matching and housing sharing service for your elderly loved ones.
- Home Sharing: Create an online profile of your loved one willing to share her house, fill in the description of the listing and what kind of roommate is she seeking. SilverNest will find the most suitable housemate match for your loved one.
- Unlimited Matching: SilverNest provides unlimited matching for the same fee until your loved one finds her ideal housemate.
- Background Check: SilverNest conducts an in-depth background check of your loved one’s potential housemate.
- Paperwork: SilverNest’s membership fee covers lease drafting and automated rent collection.
- Money Back Guarantee: If a suitable housemate is not found in the first 90 days of signing up, you can either get a full refund or the membership can be extended.
- Search Listings: If your loved one is seeking a room, you can easily find that on SilverNest’s Search Listings page.
How it Works
Find SilverNest’s How it Works guide here.
$29.99 for 90 days of unlimited matching your loved one willing to share her house to potential housemate. If a suitable housemate is not found in 90 days, you can either get a full refund or the membership can be extended. The service is free if your loved one is looking for a room.
Where to Get it
Get started from SilverNest’s website. Click here.