A Place for Mom
Free senior living referral service
- Dedicated Local Advisor: A Place for Mom connects you to a local advisor on signing up. The local advisor provides insider’s tip for the area near you and advise you on your unique situation.
- Matching Communities with Your Needs: Based on your needs, the local advisor can suggest various options including assisted living, memory care, nursing homes, senior apartments, care homes, independent living and even options for home care and respite care.
- Help Scheduling Tours: A Place for Mom works with your potential senior living communities to schedule tours.
- Move in Support: You and your loved one also get move in support from A Place for Mom.
- No Cost to You: All services provided by A Place for Mom are free for the seniors and their families. They receive a fee from the community your choose from your loved one.
How It Works
- Signup: Signup at A Place for Mom’s website or call 866-518-0936.
- Talk with Your Local Advisor: Call A Place for Mom to get connected to your local Senior Living Advisor, who will do an assessment of your loved one’s lifestyle, care needs, budget, and preferences for senior living.
- Get Information on Care Options: Based on your assessment, your Advisor will send you information on senior living communities tailored to your needs, saving you the time trying to find the right ones to evaluate.
- Choose Communities to Visit: Have tours scheduled for you, get tips on looking for the right fit for your needs, and consult with your Advisor at any time – all at no cost to you.
- Transition to New Home: When you’ve selected the right living arrangement, get guidance on making the move as smooth as possible.