Online platform that provides hearing tests and subsequent hearing aids
Audicus service features:
- Centralized: The entire process, from taking the initial hearing test to ordering a hearing aid, all takes place on a single website.
- Customer-friendly model: The hearing aids are offered risk-free for 45 days, with payment plans available. After purchase, the hearing aids also have one year warranty.
- Interactive model: The source website has a live chat bot that interacts with users and answers any questions that they may have.
- Universal Surround sound: The devices adapt to their surroundings by enhancing speech and reducing background noise.
- Bluetooth control: Optional Bluetooth remote control that lasts for six hours per recharge cycle
- Affordability: The devices are eligible for payment plans and come with free shipping, one year warranty and a 45 day risk-free trial period
How It Works
Pricing DetailsThe initial hearing test is free Dia II - $599/ear (additional optional add-ons: Basic volume remote - $99, enhanced clarity - $40) Oro - $799/ear (additional optional add-ons: Basic volume remote - $99, bluetooth remote - $299, enhanced clarity - $25)