Personal in-home care services to seniors and their families.
- Personal Care Services for Seniors: Beam in-home personal care service assistants will help seniors perform the activities of daily living with the dignity and respect they deserve. These include assistance with morning and evening routines, selecting clothes and getting dressed, grooming and proper hygiene, bathing and showering assistance, restroom use and continence care and walking and transitions
- Homemaker Services for Seniors: Many seniors feel an added sense of comfort and independence when they remain in their own home and familiar environment. That’s why Beam homemaker service assistants are trained to help seniors keep pace with the demands of modern life. This includes assistance with menu planning, meal preparation and assistance at mealtime, transportation, and running errands, shopping and appointments, cleaning and laundry and medication reminders.
- Companionship Services for Seniors: Beam’s companionship services includes coordinating social outings, providing meaningful conversation, reading aloud to seniors and playing games, pursuing hobbies and activities which are of interest to you or your senior loved one and encouraging an active lifestyle.
- Medication Management: High-quality medication support made easy, step by step. Beam delivers pre-sorted medications to members’ homes that are clearly labeled in easy to use packaging according to their healthcare needs.
- Respite for Family Caregivers: Beam’s respite care services covers the full range of senior respite needs. Beam’s respite care services can help provide attentive and personal live-in care, assistance with activities of daily living and an extra hand with morning and evening routines
Pricing DetailsCharges vary by location, but typical costs range between $20 - $30 per hour
$20 per hour