Track and monitor the early changes in your loved one’s cognitive health just like the way you take temperature at home
- Measure and Track Cognitive Health: BrainCheck measures and tracks your loved one's cognitive health – including memory, cognitive processing, reasoning and attention — to help you see early changes in her memory from the privacy of your home in less than 10 minutes. It is as easy as taking temperature at home.
- Personalized Tracking: Your loved one can take BrainCheck’s neurocognitive tests as often as she wants. Log in from anywhere to monitor changes to her brain performance over time.
- Generate Reports: Generate personalized reports for your loved one and bring them to the doctor's visit to talk about how the test scores have changed over time.
How It Works
- Test: In just 10 minutes, BrainCheck assesses multiple cognitive domains. It stores the baseline scores, so you can regularly monitor your loved one's brain health over time. Should there be a concern in the future, you can re-test and compare the scores to the baseline.
- Monitor: BrainCheck tracks changes in memory, attention, mental flexibility, reaction time and more, connecting you to real-time, actionable information about your loved one's cognitive health at any time.
- Share: The test results are available instantly on the BrainCheck platform. Results sync across all your devices and can be shared with the doctor or other caregivers, if you so choose.