CareGuide – ElderCare.com
Service that matches families with eldercare providers
- Find the Right Help: ElderCare.com helps you find the right fit for your loved one. You can search by care provider training such as Registered Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, by service provided such as nursing care, dementia care, dressing and wound, among other parameters.
- Safe Communication: Communicate safely with potential matches knowing that your identity is protected through ElderCare.com’s proprietary communication system.
- Profile Favorites: Favorite users who stand out to help you short list the users you want to reach out to and connect with.
- Notes on User Profiles: Write private notes on users’ profiles to remember special details about communications or interviews you’ve had with them.
How It Works
1. Locate a provider using ElderCare.com’s directory.
2. Connect with your matches over instant messaging or phone call.
3. Shortlist your favorites and hire.
Depends on the caregiving responsibilities and hours of care. Example: the monthly rate of a dementia care provider in Fremont, CA is $3,510.