Customized in-home care services for your elderly loved ones
- Customizable Care Plan: Comfort Keepers provide customizable care plan based on the health, needs, and wants of your loved ones. With an in-home assessment, Comfort Keepers personnel figure out the best plan for your loved one's unique needs.
- Wide Range of Home Care Services: Comfort Keepers offer a wide variety of home services including in-home companionship, personal care, respite care, Alzheimer's and Dementia care, hospital to home transition, private duty nursing, and end-of-life care.
- Professionally Trained Caregivers: Comfort Keepers screen and train all caregivers with their proprietary training program.
- Ride Hailing Service: Comfort Keepers work with Lyft to provide affordable transportation. If this service is available in your area, call your local Comfort Keepers office and tell them where your loved one wants to go. All rides are automatically charged to your invoice.
How It Works
- Start by submitting a request for in-home consultation from here or call (866) 464-0599.
- A Comfort Keeper will visit your home to assess the care needs of your loved one.
- Set up the right care plan.
- The Comfort Keeper will guide you through the paperwork and payments.
Pricing DetailsEach Comfort Keepers office is independently owned and operated. Please contact your local office directly for a complete list of products and services available, as well as the rates for your area.
Depends on service and location