Credit for Caring App
Find useful products and services on Amazon to help with your caregiving tasks by taking simple surveys and track caregiving expenses
- Caregiver Corner: Credit for Caring app lets you create your own care team and plan. You can set up an Amazon shopping account to consolidate, track and document caregiving expenses.
- Daily Activities: Take the daily activity quick surveys, and find strategies and recommended products that can help you with caregiving tasks such as brushing, washing, dressing, and more.
- PsychoSocial: The psychosocial surveys highlight the emotional, physical and spiritual elements followed by recommendations for building energy reserves for caregivers.
- Ability Tracker: Ability tracker quick surveys and recommendations encourage caregivers to reach out and ask for help from others.
- Safety Checks: Safety checks are extensive floor to ceiling inventories of each home area to expose potential hazards and prevent injuries.
- Amazon Shopping: The one stop shopping center for Amazon products and services selected by the health care team for their quality and cost. Amazon customer service access is a centralized business center for managing purchases and track caregiving expenses.
How It Works