Dementia Mealtime Assessment Tool (DMAT) that suggests intervention methods and customizes care plans for mealtime difficulties for multiple individuals
- Mealtime difficulty interventions: The DMAT suggests several cost-effective interventions for mealtime difficulties faced by your loved ones.
- Care Plan: Based on the difficulties faced by your loved ones, and your preferred interventions to overcome these difficulties, the DMAT creates a printable and shareable care plan.
- Multiple users: The subscription to the DMAT allows you to generate customized care plans for every individual you care for.
- Community forum: The DMAT gives access to the Dementia Friendly Mealtimes Community Forum, where users may discuss nutritional issues and caregiving with fellow carers.
- Application: The DMAT is available as an app on Google Play, currently free of charge.
How It Works