Essex Cares Ltd (ECL) is a caregiving organization providing services in Essex and West Sussex, supporting thousands of people to live safely and independently within their own homes and local communities
- Community Hub: Person-centred care at the ECL network of 30 local hubs gives adults with learning disabilities and older people the choice and control to enjoy doing the things they like. For more information, click here.
- Care At Home: ECL offers Reablement and short term support services across Essex and West Sussex. To learn more, click here.
- Home Equipment: As one of the country's leading equipment suppliers, Essex Equipment Services offers a wide selection of specialist items to support mobility and safety within the home. For more information, click here.
- Sensory Services: Our sensory service supports people who have a sight loss, hearing loss or combined sight and hearing loss, to maintain independence and dignity in every aspect of daily life.
How It Works
- ECL supports people who have been referred by their local authority, those in receipt of a direct payment, personal budget, personal health budget and those who are funding their care and support needs privately.
- To learn how you can avail these services and how it works, click here.