GEKO Smart Whistle
A smart whistle with GPS technology which your loved ones can use in times of emergency
- Sends Texts and Alerts: In case of an emergency, your elderly loved one can can activate the smart whistle that will send text messages or emails to the family caregivers.
- SOS Digital And Audio Alerts: Aside from sending digital alerts to the pre-selected contacts, your loved one can also keep blowing the whistle and/or set the app to play a loud siren to attract others.
- Personal GPS Tracking on Google Maps: You will be able to easily locate your loved one during an emergency on Google Maps via the WISO app, or online. When the Smart Whistle is activated, you'll receive the SOS alerts containing simple and discreet location info on a map straight to your phone or email.
- Audio Recording: Send preselected caregivers a recording through the GEKO Smart Whistle to let them know what’s going on, send them updates, and much more.
How It Works
- First, you download the WISO app on your smartphone device and pair it to your own unique Smart Whistle. On the app, select the contacts whom you wish to notify when you need assistance and the set-up is complete.
- To activate your SOS alerts, blow on the mouthpiece or press on your Smart Whistle’s button for two seconds. This will automatically call (Android only), text, and email your previously selected contacts. The texts and emails will contain an SOS message, along with a map containing your current location, which will be continuously updated every two to three minutes until the alert is deactivated.
- After deactivating the alert, your contacts receive another message informing them of your well-being.