A razor designed solely for assisted shaving of older adults
- Specially Designed Blade: The Gillette Treo blade is specially Designed to make the shave safe and help prevent clogging.
- Comfortable Handle: The Gillette TREO razor handle Operates like a paintbrush, with a unique divot that provides comfort and control for caregivers and those being cared for.
- Special Gel: The TREO shaving gel, built into the handle, the special gel hydrates the hair and lubricates the skin for a comfortable, mess-free shave.
How It Works
- Open cap to dispense shave gel. Apply liberally to recipient’s face and neck. Wait a minimum of 30 seconds before shaving
- Remove overcap
- Hold TREO™ with a pencil grip and gently shave the face and neck. Apply shave gel as required. At the end of the shave, any remaining shave gel may be applied and left on the skin as aftershave.
- Remove the cartridge by squeezing the arms as shown. Dispose of TREO™ safely and in accordance with local protocols.