Tablet app available on iOS to store photos, games and reminders for seniors with dementia or Alzheimer’s, mainly in care facilities
- Familiar photos and music: The app offers a personalised life storybook where photos from your loved one’s life may be stored with voice/text narration, and custom playlists of familiar music.
- Record and share new media: The app can be used to record videos or take photos of your loved one, which can immediately be shared with a customised family contact list.
- Games and content: GreyMatters hosts memory games and entertainment content such as movies, music and politics from the 1930s, 40s and 50s.
- Reminders: You may create an audiovisual reminder for your loved one, reminding them of their surroundings.
- Multiple profiles: For care facilities, one app allows you to set up multiple profiles for all your users.
How It Works