Home Care Assistance
In-home care service for seniors with care services from basic activities of daily living to advanced care requirements such as stroke or Alzheimer’s disease
- Wide Variety of Care Services: Care services are provided on an hourly, daily or temporary respite basis and can include support with basic activities of daily living and also more advanced care requiring the experience and skills needed to support a transition home from the hospital or rehab facility, or specialized conditions such as stroke or Alzheimer’s disease.
- Professional Caregivers: Home Care Assistance perform rigorous screening to find the most reliable caregivers and regularly train them to enhance their skills.
- Care Team: On becoming a client of Home Care Assistance, you get matched with a team of care professionals that includes a caregiver employee and a client care manager who work closely with you to find a caregiver who best suits the needs and preferences of your loved one.
- Available 24/7: Care managers are on call 24/7 for clients and their families.
- No Long-Term Contracts: Home Care Assistance do not impose any long-term contracts. You can use their services as long as you’re satisfied.
- Cognitive Therapeutics: Home Care Assistance’s proprietary cognitive stimulation program addresses cognitive decline, building on their research and expertise in brain health. Find more about this program here.
Depends on the care service you choose. Contact Home Care Assistance to find more.