Medical Guardian – Home Guardian
Medical alert system for your loved one's home with cellular connection and automatic fall detection
- 24/7 Monitoring via Cellular Network: The Home Guardian does not require a landline. Its base station uses a cellular network to provide 24/7 protection. Press the emergency button on the base station to alert the monitoring center of an emergency.
- Neck Pendant or Wristband: These water-resistant buttons can trigger an emergency call up to 600 feet away from the base station.
- 2-Way Speaker: Your loved one can speak with Medical Guardians emergency response operators through the 2-way speaker system on the base station.
- Fall Detection: An additional fall detection pendent can distinguish everyday movements from a fall. So, the monitoring center will still be contacted even if your loved one cannot push the button.
- Multiple Person Monitoring: More than 1 person in a home or family can be protected using the same base station with extra emergency alert necklaces or wristbands.
How It Works
- In case of an emergency, press the medical alert button. This connects your loved one to the monitoring center within moments.
- Speak with an emergency operator to determine which type of service is needed.
- Receive immediate help with emergency services or an emergency contact.
Read more about how it works HERE.
$34.95/month + $10/month for a fall detection pendant. Additional neck pendant or wristband is $2/month.
Medical Guardian has two other models with different pricing. Compare the other models HERE.