In-home senior care for activities of daily living and condition-specific care for Alzheimer’s and dementia, cancer, heart disease, and COPD among others
- Help with Daily Activities: Honor Care Pros provide help with activities of daily living such as medication reminders, meal prep and groceries, transportation, exercising, light housekeeping, personal care and hygiene, companionship and check-in visits.
- Condition-Specific Services: Honor Care Pros are trained to provide care specific to senior health conditions such as Alzheimer’s and dementia, Parkinson’s disease, health disease, COPD, cancer, diabetes, and multiple sclerosis.
- Quick Care Service: On request Honor can sometimes provide you a caregiver in about 2 hours.
- Stay Connected: You can keep in touch with the caregiver through the phone app before, during and after a visit and get real-time information about the visits.
- Flexible Pricing: You can schedule care visits and pay as you go. You get service for just one hour, or as long as needed. There are no long-term contracts.
- 24/7 Phone Support: Honor provides 24/7 customer support for its clients.
Depends on the caregiving responsibilities and hours of care.