Grocery delivery from local stores to your door in less than 2 hours by a friendly personal shopper
- Multiple Local Stores: Instacart’s online grocery shopping lets you order from multiple local grocery stores.
- Thorough Online Selection: The grocery items available on Instacart are what you’d find in-store. You can also save your favorite items.
- Special Order Items: If an item is not available on Instacart, you can submit a request to get what you want. Instacart shopper will try to get the item.
- Delivery: Your grocery is usually delivered in less than 2 hours, sometimes within an hour, by a friendly personal shopper.
- Things to Keep in Mind: Prices of items are Instacart’s own and can vary from actual store price. Instacart does not take store sales, coupons, or rewards into account.
How It Works
Find Instacart’s description about how it works here.
Delivery is free for the first order. After that, it starts at $3.99 and $5.99 for 2-hour and 1-hour delivery, respectively, when you spend $35 or more. Instacart Express membership offers free 2-hour and scheduled deliveries of orders $35 or more for $99/year membership fee.