Brain and body training game console that offers cognitive therapy through activities that simulate real life
- Cognitive Training: Intendu provides a number of games designed by neuroscientists and game experts that are said to focus on improving the eight core cognitive functions.
- Combine brain and body training:The Intendu console is motion powered, training both a user’s brain and body movements in games that simulate real-life.
- Adaptive: The 3D training console tracks user’s physical activity and uses this biofeedback to adjust to the user’s performance and challenge them.
- Tracking and Data: If used in a clinical setting, progress reports and data for patients using Intendu can be accessed at any time by the caregiving professional.
How It Works
- Connect the plug-and-play camera to the Intendu console.
- Set up an account on Intendu.
- Access and choose games to start training.
Pricing Details$44.99/month along with a one-time payment of $139 for the console, for a six months’ plan. The yearly plan is priced at $39.99/month, and requires no payment for the console.