App that uses the motion of your loved one’s phone, tablet or Apple Watch to notify you if she is up and about
- Keeps You Connected to Your Loved One: Ping uses the sensors in your loved one's smart phone, tablet and Apple Watch to let you know that she is OK.
- Works in the Background: After an account is created, your loved one does’t need to do anything else but use the phone as she normally would.
- Private and Secure: Everyone decides what information they want to share and who to share it with.
- Watch My Back Feature: This feature alerts you if your loved one doesn't check in at a location after a time was set.
How It Works
- Ping uses the motion of your smartphone to see if you're up and about. If you've moved recently, you'll get a green glow.
- Ping can send a friendly reminder if family or friends haven't moved their phone, tablet, or Apple Watch in quite a while (we'll always try to reach out to them first).
- If you're ever feeling nervous, like walking to your car at night, or meeting someone new, Ping can watch your back and call for help later if needed.