Virtual caregiver that operates through Amazon Alexa offering check-ins, voice-commanding household appliances, emergency alerts and sharing of daily health reports
- Operate appliances and devices: LifePod connects to and operates using voice-commands both Amazon Alexa-enabled household appliances such as electrical switches, as well as Bluetooth enabled healthcare devices such as blood pressure monitors.
- Use resources and check-in: Users can command LifePod to make calls, send text messages and use services such as transportation or food delivery. Caregivers and family members may also use LifePod to check-in throughout the day with their loved ones.
- Two-way communication through Amazon Alexa: LifePod uses the Amazon Alexa speaker system to establish two-way communication between the user and caregivers/family members.
- Daily reports: LifePod compiles daily reports of medication and activity and sends them to the user’s family and caregivers.
Reminders and emergency alerts: The assistant can be programmed to send medication reminders, and send voice-activated emergency alerts without the use of wearables.
- Games and quizzes: LifePod offers entertainment such as games or quizzes to the user.
How It Works
Pricing DetailsLifePod is currently in beta. Contact LifePod team for details.