Pill dispenser with its own cellular connection for better reminders and access to the right pills at the right times
- Many Types of Reminders: MedMinder reminds the user to take her medications first by flashing the compartment, then the pill dispenser beeps, then the user receives a phone reminder. If the user still doesn’t take her medications, then all caregivers are notified via phone, email and/or text message. There are no reminders if the medications are taken on time.
- Locked Compartments: All compartments are locked and only the specified compartment will unlock at the right time. The dosage compartments can be setup to un-lock or re-lock in wider windows, before or after the scheduled dosage, to allow more flexibility for the user.
- Multi-week Feature: The dispenser can be filled for several weeks, depending on the number of dosages per day.
- Custom Greetings: Caregivers can record voice messages on the MedMinder portal and the pill dispenser will play so the user will hear a familiar voice. Custom greetings can be set as medication reminders, positive feedback, or one-time personalized messages for special occasions. Caregivers can also type a personalized message that MedMinder converts to voice format.
- Multiple Caregivers: Add as many caregivers as needed by visiting the MedMinder website and add caregiver contact details, who will then be able to set their own notifications preferences.
$59.99 per month. No Contract, No hidden fees, No Charge for the Equipment, 30 day Money Back Guarantee, Free Shipping.
MedMinder offers three other models. You can find them here.