Rested is an online service which offers consultation and treatment for patients suffering from sleep apnea
- User Friendly And Interactive Platform: The Rested platform, using the interactive ‘sleep quiz’ helps you decide and find for yourself whether you have sleep apnea and/or symptoms of it and thus helps you come to terms with the disease.
- Offering Medical Consultation: Once the test has been completed, Rested offers you the facility of medical consultation from within the comfort of your home through a video call with a sleep physician.
- Custom Treatment Options: Rested, with its group of highly trained specialists, helps you choose the health plan (and the CPAP device) which is best for you and your specific needs.
- Subsequent Subjective Analysis: Once the data filled CPAP is sent to Rested for analysis, its physicians will go over the results and suggest the medical treatment best suited for you.
How It Works
- Take an Online Sleep Test: Take the sleep quiz and a team member will call you to schedule your appointment.
- Have a Video Call with a Sleep Physician: A sleep doctor will learn about your sleep issues and determine if a home sleep test is right for you.
- Receive and Sleep with the Sleeping Device for One Night: An FDA-cleared sleep test is shipped directly to you with easy instructions.
- Send it Back and have a full analysis sent to you from Rested.