Ring Video Doorbell
Doorbell that sends alert to your smartphone when anybody presses the doorbell or triggers the motion detector
- Answer the Door from Anywhere: Get instant alerts on your smartphone when visitors press the doorbell or trigger the built-in motion sensors. As a caregiver, you can answer the door on behalf of your loved one from anywhere and talk to the visitor over live video using the Ring phone app. In addition, you can also connect your loved one's smartphone, tablet or computer that will send her an alert when a visitor is at the door.
- Human Detection: The doorbell camera can detect human motion and send an alert to the connected smartphones or computers. The human detection feature is only available with the Pro and Elite models. Video Doorbell models 1 and 2 provide basic motion detection that can be triggered by non-human objects such as animals, passing cars and trees.
- Monitor Anytime Anywhere: You can monitor the front porch and the property anytime and from anywhere using the Ring app for smartphones.
- Night Vision: The camera on the doorbell is capable of detecting motion and lets you monitor the front door at night.
- Lifetime Purchase Protection: If the doorbell ever gets stolen, Ring will replace it for free.
How It Works