Keep tab on all electrical appliances of your loved one’s home using this one device
- Monitor Appliance Usage: Check if your loved one has been using her home appliances safely. For example, check if the oven was left on for some time.
- Device-Level Notifications: Enable alerts when a device is turned on or off, e.g. when the garage door is turned on. These alerts can be used to track the day-to-day activities of your loved one.
- Monitor Energy Usage and Abnormalities: Monitoring the energy usage over time can help in predicting if something unusual is going on with you loved one. For example, if she has not turned on the stove for days or washer/dryer for weeks.
How It Works
- Install the Sense monitor in the electric panel. It doesn’t require any rewiring but should be done by a licensed electrician.
- Download the app for iOS or Android.
- Connect the monitor to Wi-Fi.
- Monitor your power use in real time on the app.
- Over the next few weeks, Sense will start automatically identifying devices, reveal trends in power use, and keep getting smarter!