Door-through-door senior transportation service
- Door Through Door Assisted Ride Service: SilverRide provides flexible transportation options for the elderly. The assisted ride transportation is provided with door-through-door service by SilverRide's Driver Companions in a comfortable senior-friendly vehicle.
- Tailored Service: SilverRide's Driver Companions are trained to accommodate their clients' unique needs such as tremors, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, vision issues, hearing issues, and balance issues.
- On Time Guarantee: The SilverRide On Time Guarantee states that they will arrive within 15 minutes of the scheduled departure time or the ride is half-price. However, they request a 24-hour advance notice.
- Driver Companions: SilverRide's Driver Companions are bonded, trained and insured. They provide assistance from the inside of the home to the inside of the awaiting vehicle and then from the vehicle to the entry of the destination. The Driver Companions receive Older Adult Training Programs to continually improve their skills.
- Insurance: SilverRide maintains insurance for all incidents that can happen OUTSIDE of the vehicle. When the clients are taken out for walks in the park, to doctor's appointments -- anywhere they are going -- they are covered from the moment the Driver Companion get them from in their home to inside wherever they are going.
- Cashless Transactions: All pricing is quoted in advance and once completed, trips are automatically billed to a credit card on file or deducted from a pre-paid balance. Driver Companions don't accept tips, so there is never a need to carry cash.