Smart socks that can detect potential diabetic foot ulcers and prevent serious injuries of your loved one
- Machine-Washable: Siren socks have micro-sensors seamlessly embedded into the fabric and machine-washable like any other socks.
- Foot Temperature Monitoring: Miniature sensors track temperature changes at the bottom of your loved one's feet and detects early signs of injury and diabetic foot ulcers.
- Smartphone Not Needed: Your loved one does not need to have a smartphone to use these socks. You can plug the the Siren Plug into an electric outlet in your loved one's home. A Siren representative will call or text you when there are changes in your loved one's foot temperature that may result in a foot injury.
- No Prescription Required: No prescription or insurance required to purchase the socks. HSA/FSA cards accepted.
How It Works
- Order socks from the website. Every package comes with 7 pairs of socks, Siren plug, sock organizer and a washing bag.
- When you receive your socks in the mail, install the phone app. You'll be guided through a series of prompts to connect your account with your set of Socks.
- Ask your loved one to wear the socks everyday. Embedded sensors monitor temperature changes in your loved one's feet throughout the day.
- The Siren app will send notifications when there is a possible injury. If your loved one does not have a smartphone, plug the Siren plug into an electric outlet and a Siren representative will contact your or your loved when there is a potential injury or ulcer.
- It is recommended to replace the socks at least every 6 months.
- The Siren Socks are machine washable and machine dryable. It is recommend to wash them at low heat (80 °F / 30 °C) and dry at low to no heat.