The Silver Line
A free, confidential helpline for older adults which can be availed 24/7 anywhere in the United Kingdom (UK)
- Free And Confidential: The Silver Line is a free and Confidential helpline which not only provides you with an avenue to talk about the issues you want to talk about, but also protects your identity in the process.
- Offering Information, Friendship And Advice: The Silver Line offers relevant and important information whenever the need arises, offers advice and even offers regular ‘friendship calls’.
- Silver Letters :Telephone friendship schemes are not suitable for everyone. The Silver Letters scheme, therefore, is for people who are hearing impaired, and would like a Silver Line Friend, as well as those who just prefer the written word.
- Helps To Reach Out: The Silver Line offers to link callers to local support groups and services.
- Offers Protection: The Silver Line protects and supports older citizens who are victims of neglect and abuse.
How It Works
- By calling this free number(0800 4 70 80 90), you can talk to experts at The Silver Line whenever the need arises.
- You can also view a number of videos about their services from their YouTube channel by clicking here.